Yoga – is not about body-wrenching positions or secret Eastern religious philosophy. It’s about gently bringing your body and mind back in touch with each other – and giving yourself a chance to heal.
- Yoga is Exercise – to unite,- bring together, yoke
- Yoga is Breathing – to integrate body, mind and spirit
- Yoga is Connection – awareness of self and others
The daily Yoga routines (you learn during our weekly community class) come in four ways: breathing, poses, relaxation and meditation. Together they relax the body, and help you focus and clear the mind. This gives you more energy and vigor with a sense of inner contentment and peace.
Saturday (Weekly) Yoga Community Class – Kundalini Yoga with Brenda Lee (Siridev Kaur)
Fees: 10GhC/class or 50GhC a month as part of LWC FitClub
Where: LifeWellness Center: 5 LifeWellness Street, Off Spintex Road Community 16, Accra
- We have limited Yoga mats and we urge those who have mats to bring them along.
- Come and experience and honor the divine in you.
Satnam & Namaste
For further information regarding Yoga activities in Ghana log into www.ghanayoga.com